© 2018 All rights reserved
Guide to the Scientific Method Printable Pack
Teach your children how to use the Scientific Method with this easy to follow printable pack. The pack includes the following five pages:
- Make an Observation: Scientists are constantly observing, so your child will need to think like a scientist does and observe as well.
- Form a Hypothesis: Let your homeschooler inform you what they “think” is going to happen, and then see how that varies once you complete the actual experiment.
- Experiment: Have fun with your hypothesis and your theories and see how they play out! You’ll never know if you were right until you’ve done the actual experiment and completed it.
- Ask a Question: Completing an experiments means that you may have questions still to answer. A great scientific method will leave no stone unturned to find the correct and accurate results.
- Record your Results: If you don’t record it, it didn’t happen. Recording every step of the scientific method is critical for scientists!