It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
Well, maybe not quite yet at your house…but our FIVE Christmas trees have been shining bright since the first week of October. Yes, it’s no secret, I am one of those people! I LOVE Christmas!!
The holidays are literally right around the corner. Whether you are like me and absolutely love everything about the holidays or are one who is already ready for it to be over, we can all agree on one thing: Homeschooling through the holidays can be a difficult task. Excitement levels are running high, the to do lists are neverending, and attention spans seem to go right up the chimney!
That isn’t how it has to be though. Homeschooling through the holidays can be a fun and meaningful journey for your family as you put the formal lesson plans aside and focus on the true meaning of the season.
This is what the seventh annual Homeschooling Through the Holidays series is all about: sharing ideas, resources, and encouragement with fellow homeschooling families to make the very most out of homeschooling through the beauty of the holiday season.
Join us weekdays, November 18th-December 20th, as 40+ bloggers bring you different resources and ideas for embracing homeschooling during the holidays! Each week day, you will find at least two new homeschooling through the holidays posts published right here on LifeofaHomeschoolMom.com. I will also be sending out daily emails which will include links to the new posts that day, so if you want to ensure that you don’t miss any of the posts, click here to join my email list.
The final day of the 2019 Homeschooling Through the Holidays series will involve a CASH giveaway to help you with any last minute holiday shopping! Stay tuned!!
If you’re looking for even more holiday homeschooling resources, request to join our Homeschooling Through the Holidays Facebook group here!
But first- let’s meet the contributing bloggers of the 2019 Homeschooling Through the Holidays series:
- Heather Gonzales from Fearless Faithful Mom shares a Gluten-Free Gingerbread Recipe!
- Carla Jansen from Teaching Without Chairs shares a Christmas STEM Challenge!
- Lara Molettiere from Everyday Graces Homeschool shares Advent for the Weary Homeschool Mom
- Penny Rogers from Our Crazy Adventures in Autismland shares How to Celebrate Thanksgiving Like the Pilgrims from 1621.
- Charlene Hess from Hess Un-Academy shares Homemade Ornaments for an Old-Fashioned Christmas
- Misty Mendoza from Many Seasons of Motherhood shares 12 Christmas Traditions for the Whole Family
- Melissa Roy from Beyond Mommying shares Educational Games for Holiday Travel
- Randi Smith from Peanut Butter Fish Lessons shares A Christmas Carol Unit Study
- Tricia Brookover from This Life of Ours shares Homeschooling Teens Through the Holidays
- Heather Bowen from Life of a Homeschool Mom shares 12 Days of Christmas- Nativity LEGO Challenge
11/23/19- Sponsor post from Sonlight
11/24/19- Sponsor post from Wings to Soar
Thanksgiving Day- no new posts!
- Sally Stansfield from Brit Lady in America
- Heather Bowen from Life of a Homeschool Mom
11/30/19- Sponsor post from Our Picnic Tree
12/1/19- Sponsor post from Apologia
12/7/19- Sponsor post from Reading Eggs
12/14/19- Sponsor posts from Yellow Wood Success Academy and Carole P Roman
12/15/19- Sponsor post from Boon-dah Books
- Alison Bradford from Faith and Frosting
Be sure to take a few minutes to visit the sponsors of the 2019 Homeschooling Through the Holidays series: