Spring is here and it’s time to think about green leaves, blooming trees, and of course, gorgeous flowers! A flower’s beauty, flagrance, and soft petals is a pleasant reminder of the season’s promise of warmer days ahead. It’s also time to think about incorporating the current season into an educational experience by using this fun facts about flowers and their life cycle unit study!
Facts about Flowers and their Life Cycle Unit Study
With flowers, all senses are ignited! Teaching the anatomy of a flower is a great way to introduce kids to their intricate parts, life stages, and even using seed experiments! This Flowers Unit Study is a wonderful science worksheet packet designed for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students.
Flower Unit Study Description
Here’s what’s included in these charming flower printables and why it’s an important supplement in your homeschool curriculum:
- Flower Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Flower Structure Diagram – learn anatomy of a plant using illustrations inside a flower for analysis
- Flower Parts Label Sheet – stimulates learning and fine motor skills with cut, write, and paste activity
- Flower Life Cycle Illustration – from seed to plant, understand life concepts using illustrations of a plant
- Flower Drawing Activity – encourages creativity and visual analysis illustrating a flower
- Flower Journaling – builds writing skills and increase comprehension development
Teach your kids all about flowers with these important fact gathering tool about it’s amazing transformation from a tiny seed to a beautiful flower.
Download your FREE Facts about Flowers and their Life Cycle Unit Study by completing the checkout process here!
Did you miss my FREE Facts about Butterflies and their Life Cycle Unit Study? Find out more here!