As we look forward to the spring weather, I’ve got another wonderful freebie for you! We are continuously surrounded by life phases in our every day lives. That’s why I’ve developed this fun and engaging series for kids — facts about butterflies and their life cycle!
Facts about Butterflies and their Life Cycle Unit Study
Teaching life stages using the butterfly metamorphosis help children understand its key components from birth to maturity. This insect’s anatomy and growth stages will be explored and studied with your homeschool students. The Facts about Butterflies Unit Study is a perfect science tool for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students.
Butterfly Unit Study Description
Here’s what’s included in this Butterfly beauty and remember, there are a TON of benefits listed below when you use this priceless printable pack in your homeschool:
- Metamorphosis Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Butterfly Life Cycle Diagram – understands life concepts using illustrations of a butterfly’s stage of life
- Butterfly Parts Label Sheet – stimulates learning and fine motor skills with cut, write and paste activity
- Butterfly Drawing Activity – generates creativity and visual analysis illustrating a butterfly
- Butterfly Journaling – encourages writing skills and increase comprehension development
The kids will love this FREE Butterfly Study printable while gathering important facts about their amazing transformation.