Spring is an excellent time to teach your children about life cycles — we are surrounded by them daily. Life cycles or changes are a part of every living thing or creature, including ourselves! Your little ones will have a blast with this Frogs and their Life Cycle Unit Study!
Facts about Frogs and their Life Cycle Unit Study
Teaching life cycles using the amphibian frog help children understand the circle of life from birth to maturity. And, engaging your child with this exciting hands-on experience using frogs will give them lifelong memories and visual stimulation. This Frog Unit Study is a perfect science tool for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Elementary aged students.
Frog Unit Study Description
Here’s what’s included in the Frog Unit Study and the HUGE benefits of using this valuable printable pack in your homeschool:
- Metamorphosis Puzzle – builds cognitive skills and fine motor developments
- Frog Life Cycle Diagram – understands life concepts using illustrations of a frog’s stage of life
- Frog Parts Label Sheet – stimulates learning and fine motor skills with cut, write and paste activity
- Frog Drawing Activity – generates creativity and visual analysis illustrating a frog
- Frog Journaling – encourages writing skills and increase comprehension development
And, did I mention that this FREE Frog Study printable is adorable and your child will love it?!! They’ll know all about frogs and develop important learning skills at the same time!
Download your FREE Facts about Frogs and their Life Cycle Unit Study by completing the checkout process here!