Spring is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about blooming flowers, fresh green leaves, and of course, bugs! Bugs are fascinating creatures to kids and they love to learn all about these creepy crawlies! Turn their fascination into a fun learning experience with this free All About Bugs Preschool Printable Pack!
Preschool worksheets are the perfect way for your little learner to develop patterning skills, fine motor skills, muscle memory and hand eye coordination. These wonderful activity pages of fun-filled toddler and preschool age activities includes coloring, learning patterns, drawing lines, puzzles and more!
Here’s what you’ll get in this awesome set of insect printables:
- Basic Counting Puzzle – this activity will help your child easily count up to 10
- Basic Patterning – develop patterning skills in your child while discussing a variety of insects
- Coloring Pages – kids love to make their own creations and coloring helps with fine motor skills
- Drawing Lines – hand eye coordination is strengthened as they focus on tracing zig zag lines
- Lacing Cards – this activity builds concentration and gives a sense of accomplishment
- Letter B cut and paste – continue to develop fine motor skills using scissors and glue
- Scissor Practice -simple yet effective activity with scissors building bilateral coordination
- Simple Puzzles – putting together a puzzle strengthens problem solving skills
- Size Sequencing – teaches children sequencing and order
Click here and complete the checkout process to download your All About Bugs Preschool Printable Pack today!
Would you like some reading to pair up nicely with this incredible insect freebie? Check out these fun and educational resources on bugs for your preschooler or toddler!