Learning how to properly write and format research papers is important! Don’t let your homeschool student spend hours trying to figure out how they should be formatting when they can use this Research Paper Writing Guide with ease! Writing a quality paper takes time, persistence and organization and if you can instill those characteristics into your child at a young age, they’ll have no trouble creating and writing formatted essays throughout their homeschooling years and beyond. What parent wouldn’t want to provide their homeschool student with the tools for research paper/essay writing success? It’s seriously as simple as the steps and info below!
Research Paper Writing Guide – Helpful Tips for your Homeschool Student
I’m serious when I say that this Research Paper Writing Guide has “it” all! It includes the following pages:
- Choosing your Topic. You’ve assigned your child an Essay, but now what? Choosing your Topic worksheet will have them brainstorm on different ideas to be able to start.
- Outline Creation. Before any words are written, an outline should be drafted to get that brain working! The Outline Creation sheet guides your child on creating an Intro, Middle, and Conclusion.
- Sourcing Information. Essays require a lot of research to happen, and a lot of sources to be read and verified. This Sourcing Information sheet helps your child write down sources that they’ve found to either get inspiration or ideas from and to be able to track for sourcing purposes.
- Rough Draft Revisions Checklist. No writer ever turns in their first draft and it’s important to teach your child how to make revisions as needed. This Rough Drafts Revision Checklist will guide and your child through creating a perfect final draft each and every time.
- Proper Citations. When writing, sourcing and giving credit is key. If the information is taken and used somewhere in your child’s paper, credit must be given to that source. With the Proper Citations sheet, your child will learn how to probably source APA style and MLA style with ease.
From the beginning of the essay creation to the very end of the conclusion, this Research Paper Writing Guide is the perfect way to help your child through all the stages of learning how to properly create, edit, revise and publish their first essay.
Another great aspect of this printable pack is that it can be used throughout the varying ages and schooling curriculum for your child. No matter what level or essay topic they are researching, this Research Paper Writing Guide pack is applicable. Give your child the confidence to know that they can tackle any essay with ease!
To get your free Research Paper Writing Guide pack-