Welcome to Day 11 of the 2018 Back to Homeschool Giveaway Extravaganza! Today’s sponsor is Laurie from Strategic Homeschooling and More and rather than giving a prize to one or two readers, she is giving EACH OF YOU a copy of her brand new creative writing workbook! Check it out…
Is your homeschool perfect? Do you need strategies to help make it amazing? I know I did! Hi my name is Laurie Shaw and I am the blogger at Strategic Homeschooling And More. I started my homeschooling journey 6 years ago when I realized my son had disabilities. I chose to homeschool to help him be the best person and student he could be. I want to help you along your homeschooling journey! My mission for my website is to help you strengthen your homeschooling days, as well as your everyday life. I want to be your coach, cheerleader, advisor, and inspiration.
One of my latest strategies, has been to create this awesome Creative Writing e-book. You child will love handwriting and story building with these story starters! There are 20 lessons to help develop your child’s love for History, Science, and Travel. A few topics include:
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- The Gold Rush
- Yellowstone National Park
The next 10 lessons are to enhance your child’s love for the Bible. In these lessons your child will copy verses from the bible and try to memorize them! Does your child know John 3:16? If they are like my daughter, they could write this verse over and over again!
The best thing about this Creative Writing e-book is you can use it year after year across multiple ages (recommended for grades 1st-7th). Are your kids having an off day at school? Print off one of these stories and form a lesson on the subject! They are easy to adapt for anything! Bored at a restaurant or riding in a car, let your child write a story!
My website https://strategichomeschoolingandmore.com is all about strategies! Here are examples of some of the strategies on my website
- Special Needs
- New to Homeschooling
- Recipes (a ton of Gluten Free and Dairy Free Options!)
- Reviews of homeschooling products. I will be publishing an inside look into specific curriculum in a new video series to come available this fall! You will feel like you are actually holding the product and flipping through it.
Are you in need of new strategies for your upcoming school here? Here are 5 strategies to help enhance your school here!
- Organization of your child’s work: I walk you through organizing your child’s work in this article titled Student Organization.
- Picking The Right Curriculum: Are you picking curriculum to fit your child’s personality or strengths? Read my series on Picking The Right Curriculum!
- Unmotivated Child?: Do you have a child to is struggling and seems to have no motivation to finish their work? Find strategies to combat that in my article Unmotivated Child.
- Mix Up Your School Schedule: I find my children learn better if I am not doing the same subjects every day. Find out how I switched things up and enhanced my children’s learning in Using Strategies To Improve Your School Year.
- Budgeting: Are you struggling with the cost of homeschooling? I think most families are! Take the stress of homeschooling with Budgeting For Homeschooling Costs and receive my free budgeting printable!
To get your free copy of my creative writing workbook, simply enter your name and email address into the form below. When you click submit, the file will automatically appear! Be sure to save it to your device for later access!