Welcome to Day 3 of the 2018 Back to Homeschool Giveaway Extravaganza! Today’s giveaway is sponsored by Math Mammoth. Check it out..
This is your chance to win Math Mammoth Light Blue Series bundle!
What is Math Mammoth Light Blue Series ?
Math Mammoth Light Blue Series constitutes a full elementary mathematics curriculum for grades 1-7.
Some of the main features of the curriculum are:
- It is mastery-oriented and organized into chapters by topics. Thus, in each chapter the curriculum concentrates on one theme and its connecting topics (such as place value, multiplication, or geometry). Each grade level typically contains 8-10 chapters.
- The curriculum focuses strongly on conceptual understanding.
- Visual models and exercises are used a lot.
- Mental math and number sense are emphasized.
- The curriculum is nearly self-teaching for many children, since the full explanations of concepts are included in the student books. Thus it requires fairly little preparation time from the teacher.
- There are free videos that are matched to the curriculum.
- The curriculum meets and exceeds the Common Core Standards.
What is provided?
Each grade level in Math Mammoth Light Blue series consists of two student worktexts (A and B), which contain both the teaching (explanations) and all the student work (exercises). Also included are answer keys, tests, cumulative review lessons, and a versatile worksheet maker (Internet access required).
There are also lots of videos (available online) that are matched to the curriculum.
Additionally, the download and CD versions provide these “extras”:
- files to replace the chapter on money in grades 1, 2, and 3 in Canadian, British, European, Australian, and South African currencies. The student worktexts use U.S. dollars as a default currency.
- bonus software Soft-Pak
- user guide (you can also download this from the web page of each grade level)
- Common Core alignment documentation (you can also download this from the web page of each grade level)
We also offer supplemental, additional skills review workbooks to accompany the Light Blue Series, currently available for grades 1-3.
Please Read more details at the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers page.
To enter to win the entire Light Blue Series from Math Mammoth, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. All entires will be verified. Open to US residents only. The giveaway period will close on 7/31/18 and the winner will be announced the following day via email. Good luck!