Welcome to Day 2 of the 2018 Back to Homeschool Giveaway Extravaganza! Today’s giveaway is sponsored by the Homemaker’s Depot and they are going make THREE of you very happy! Check it out…
Sue Cooley the creator of the Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner knew that homemakers needed a flexible daily planner, and that was her goal in creating the Homemaker’s Friend. See what she has to say…”twenty years ago when I was a young homemaker, I read Getting More Done in Less Time by Donna Otto. She recommended using a simple daily planner to keep track of duties, appointments and commitments. “It will be your friend for life,” she promised. I began my search for a planner that would help me organize my days and duties. But I soon realized that my homemaking days did not fit into neat little
time slots. It was frustrating to be rocking the baby at 10:00 when the planner said, “Weed flower bed.” So, I started designing my own planner pages so that I could have flexible plan.
Today, The Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner is a professional version of those homemade pages of years gone by. Through eleven moves, from one child to six, from toddlers to adult children, this basic, flexible planner kept me on track
while allowing me to change from one stage to the next.”
The Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner includes:
- Weekly Planning. This user-friendly section helps you make the most out of your week and day. The “Task List” gives you a visual of what needs to be done and you can divvy out those duties on specific days.
- Monthly Calendar. This section gives an overall view of events on the horizon. This helps me to be more realistic with weekly planning since I can see at a glance what will be happening over the next few weeks.
- Yearly Calendar. This section has a place for basic notations. Now with the 52 untitled sections, you have a place to journal or write prayer requests, birthdays, and quotes.
- Tasks List. These pages are untitled to give you the freedom to create monthly, bimonthly, or seasonal lists.
- Projects and Events. This section is for occasions that need more space for writing like when planning a baby shower or a family gathering.
- Information. This section can be used for phone numbers and addresses that are needed temporarily, such as an address for a card shower or the information for the eye specialist.
- Shopping Lists. These lists are perforated for your convenience. I use the shopping lists several ways- sometimes as comprehensive shopping list and other times as a central location for items needed for an upcoming event, project,
Now through 7/31/18, you can take advantage of a BOGO deal and by using coupon code: LHM18200, you will be able to take an additional $2.00 off! That means you’ll get the 2019 Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner, 2018 Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner AND menu planning pages for BOTH years! Click here to shop now! However, if you’re feeling lucky, THREE winners will win everything that I just mentioned! To enter, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. All entries will be verified. Open to US residents only. The giveaway period will close on 7/30/18 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be announced via email the following day. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway