- More than 9,000 learning activities in Reading, Math, Beginning Science, Social Studies, Art, and Music
- A full online preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade curriculum
- A Step-by-Step Learning Path that guides your child through the curriculum at his or her own pace
ABCmouse.com’s curriculum focuses on the important educational basics, helping children establish a foundation of knowledge that they can build upon with confidence and success. Because ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy offers a curriculum carefully designed in collaboration with nationally recognized childhood education experts, you can be sure that, while homeschooling, your child will be learning all of the important basics.
“My kids absolutely LOVE it!!!…My kids actually look forward to doing ‘school’ now. For us, as homeschoolers, it has seriously added wonderful things to our day!! I love that it’s already planned, and that takes a lot of stress off me—and they’re still getting all the subjects!!” —Mother of 3–year–old girl and 5–year–old boy
- Creating a positive attitude about learning and education through our thousands of fun and engaging preschool activities
- Developing a love of stories and books
- Learning the names of the letters of the alphabet
- Increasing oral vocabulary
- Learning to count to 10
- Recognizing simple geometric shapes
- Identifying primary and secondary colors
- Learning to sing favorite children’s songs
ABCmouse.com’s comprehensive curriculum has been designed in close collaboration with nationally recognized early childhood education experts, ensuring that the content aligns with best practices of early education. And with no advertising and no links to other websites, ABCmouse.com provides a completely child-safe resource.
Families use ABCmouse.com to help young children to prepare for and be successful in preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten classes. Visit our homepage to learn how ABCmouse.com’s Step-by-Step Learning Path makes it easy to help children enter school with confidence.
Teachers use ABCmouse.com to supplement their classroom curriculum with highly engaging and educational activities that can be done with the class as a whole (using a digital projector or interactive whiteboard), with children working on computers individually or in small learning groups, or in a computer-lab setting.
Tutors use ABCmouse.com to help them pinpoint and address the individual needs of children who have fallen behind or wish to get ahead. ABCmouse.com’s Lesson Builder function is especially useful in tutoring applications, since it allows the tutor to select learning activities with specific educational objectives for learning and practice in between tutoring sessions.