This post is part of the Summer Homeschooling: Movie Unit Studies series. To see the entire list of movie studies, click here.
We all know that Frozen was a hit movie, and is still loved by many children. If you’d like to incorporate the film in your homeschool, this is the Frozen Movie Study is perfect for you!
In this Frozen movie study, you’ll receive four worksheets that tie the movie into various lessons including:
- The Let it Snow worksheet teaches science concepts regarding weather.
- Elsa or Anna? practices character comprehension as well as comparisons.
- Discussion Questions help ensure comprehension.
- The Music of Frozen helps your child to study/understand the theme of popular songs from Frozen.
The discussion questions worksheet helps you to easily determine whether or not your children understood what happened in the film. The Music of Frozen is another fun worksheet to talk about music and what happened during each song!
I also include a page of supplemental resources which include:
- videos to teach your children all about snow
- an interactive exercise/stretching session video themed around the movie Frozen