The Heroes of the Bible Brick Challenge & Character Study teaches kids about important Bible stories that will point them to the goodness and character of God, all while using one of there favorite toys, Legos!
Perfect for homeschooling or simple family devotions, these Bible character studies are great for hands-on learners and can be used for ages pre-K through 3rd grade.
What is included in Heroes of the Bible?
- Character summary (name meaning, description, etc.)
- Suggested Bible reading for devotions
- Memory verses (scripture cards and copywork)
- Brick build challenges with bonus builds
- Drawing pages for each character/story with writing space
- Additional activities or crafts to explore the stories
How can you use Heroes of the Bible?
- Homeschooling, family devotions, Sunday school, or co-op
- Younger children can dictate while you fill in the character sheet
- Reinforce the lessons with hands-on learning through building challenges and drawing/writing activities
- Create a Heroes of the Bible notebook to keep their work, take pictures of their creations, and have fun with it!
The value in the Heroes of the Bible Brick Challenge and Character Study is not in studying great people. Rather, it’s in studying our great God, who shapes history and works all things for His good purposes.
We hope your family will enjoy it!
Normally, Heroes of the Bibles sells for $14.99, but for one week only, you can get it for FREE! You are able to choose from two versions: KJV or ESV. To get your free copy, simply complete the form below. When you click submit, you will be redirected where you can choose which version you would like to download.