I know it’s not Friday, but I have teamed up with my friend, Erin from Life, Abundantly to give you an amazing Easter resource for your preschoolers! Check it out:
Easter is the difference-maker of our Christian faith. Without the sacrifice of Jesus Christ at Calvary and his Resurrection, our faith would be meaningless. It’s a high calling to plant seeds of deep truth about the importance of this holiday within the hearts of our children from the earliest ages possible. If you’ve been looking for a Unit Study for your preschooler (ages 2-5) that’s Christ-focused, literature-based, hands-on and has Charlotte Mason leanings with memorization prompts- look no further!
In this Preschool Easter Unit Study from Life, Abundantly, you’ll find the following:
- 10 Days of Pre-Planned Activities
- Beautiful Printables for several activities
- Easter Story Storyboard (printable)
- Memory work statements for Scripture and Catechism
- Poetry Selections
- Gross + Fine Motor Skills
- Nature Study Inspiration
- Instructions and a Master Supply List for all projects (sometimes found in links)
- Hand-selected books perfect 2-5 years olds
- Suggestions for Random Acts of Kindness
- Christ-focused Easter Basket ideas
- A Few Audio + Music Suggestions
If you enjoy implementing a blend of Classical and Charlotte Mason philosophies in your homeschool, with an emphasis in the early years on play, nature study, and hands-on activities, then this Unit Study was created just for you.
To receive an immediate download of your FREE copy, simply enter your email address below! But hurry, it is only available for ONE WEEK!