Ready for a curriculum that is fully-planned for you and engaging for your child?
Homeschool Complete has designed a curriculum with detailed lesson plans that cover all subject areas. The plans are created around thematic units that are interesting for your child. Unit studies are a fun way to learn subject matter and will increase your child’s understanding of the material.
“It is so user-friendly, covers a full range of concepts and skills, and ensures lots of quality time with my child.”
Well-Organized and Easy-To-Use
Parents are excited to see how easy Homeschool Complete products are to use. The lessons are fully-planned and include a detailed list of skills the student will be learning. Student worksheets for each lesson are included. This literature-based curriculum utilizes quality literature books as well as reading comprehension worksheets to teach content. Hands-on activities, experiments, art projects, games, and songs are planned to accommodate the various learning styles. Everything is in one binder to help keep parents organized and to help make daily preparation simple.
“All the hard work is already done for you! You literally open the book and teach!”
Economical and Reasonably-Priced
Homeschool Complete is economical and enables you to use free and inexpensive resources. In addition, you can use it for multiple students or multiple years simply by adding an inexpensive workbook. A quality education doesn’t have to be expensive, take all of your time, and leave you feeling overwhelmed. You can have an enjoyable year in effectively teaching your child.
“They have exceeded my expectations and are well-rounded and very reasonably-priced. It has been an incredible investment in my children’s lives.”
Is your current curriculum just not working the way you had hoped? Homeschool Complete offers an all-inclusive, full-year curriculum for kindergarten, first, and second grades. Each year is divided into two semesters that may be purchased individually. Third grade will be available in 2018 and an additional grade level will be added each year.
“You can be assured that you will not miss a concept with this all-inclusive curriculum. It’s truly a homeschool mother’s dream.”
Need something fun to start your new year and enhance your current curriculum? Individual unit studies are available for kindergarten through sixth grade. Choose the unit studies that appeal to your child’s interests! The detailed lesson plans include skills and activities that cover all subject areas and teach to students of various learning styles. Integrating subjects within a themed unit makes teaching more effective and increases your child’s comprehension and retention of the skills. Enjoy hands-on activities, experiments, art projects, games, songs, and more! The unit studies utilize quality literature books as well as reading comprehension worksheets to teach content. There are enough ideas for activities that parents can pick the ones that work best with their schedule and supplies. It is a true unit study, not a worksheet-based curriculum with some activity ideas thrown in.
“These units are thorough, high-quality, and FUN!”
Is your child struggling to read with confidence? The Reading Complete series is designed to teach beginning readers and can supplement any curriculum. It combines phonics and sight word recognition skills to teach a child how to read fluently and expressively. Language arts skills of spelling, punctuation, grammar, handwriting, and reading comprehension are included. The daily lessons incorporate the use of flashcards, games, activities, and independent written practice.
“My daughter’s confidence and ability to read through a book improved greatly with using this product!”
Benefits For Your Homeschool Student
- Fun activities are integrated into lessons to create and nurture a love of learning.
- Quality books are used and additional recommendations are given for children who want more to read.
- The variety of activities and experiments appeals to multiple learning styles.
- Higher-level thinking and problem-solving skills are incorporated into the lessons.
- The worksheets are colorful and visually interesting, but the lessons do not depend only on worksheets to teach your child.
- New skills are introduced and other skills are reviewed throughout the material.
- The level and amount of work is challenging, but not overwhelming (for students or parents).
Benefits For You, The Homeschool Parent
- The lessons are easy and fun to do with your child.
- The program aims to teach you to teach your child well, with expert guidance from the author who is a teacher and home educator too. It meets that goal.
- Teaching instruction within the lessons reminds parents to encourage and to use positive feedback with your children.
- Specific skills are targeted in all subject areas and are listed in every lesson.
- Subjects and skill areas are documented so you have less worry about skill gaps.
- Lessons are organized and planned so you spend less time preparing, which gives you more time for other things.
- The program is flexible – as homeschoolers we all know how important that is!
Homeschool Complete is giving away a $100 gift certificate to use in their store! The gift certificate is valid on any physical or downloadable products. Anyone 18 or older, living in the Continental U.S. is eligible to win. To enter, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. The winner will be announced via email on Tuesday 1/16/18! Good luck!
Celebrate the beginning of 2018! Homeschool Complete is also providing a discount on any orders during the month of January. Enter the code HSMOM for 18% off any order. (If you make a purchase and then win the giveaway you will be refunded the value of the gift certificate.)