I can’t believe we are already talking about vacation season! Summer is quickly approaching and warmer weather is here! My kids are begging to go back to the “beach” (our nearby lakes have nice sandy beaches) this summer. As a homeschool family, we take our “big” vacations during the off-season. But, I know many families travel during Spring Break and of course, during the summer.
But, even for our “beach” days, it’s a chore trying to make sure we have everything we need. I’m always creating lists to keep us organized and help us spend less money – which is a chore in itself with six people. But, inevitably we forget something or find something we need on the way there. So this year, I wanted to create lists that were not made in the rush of things and that I never threw away, forgetting what we brought the last time.
So, I decided to make some fun printables. Maybe if they’re on my computer, I won’t lose them…right? I had so much fun creating my lists that I decided to make a fun packet for you all too! And I just love how it turned out!
This packet includes:
- Vacation Savings Tracker – Track your monthly, weekly and ultimate vacation savings goal all on one sheet!
- Vacation Budget Sheet – record your estimated expenses and actual expenses for everything!
- Travel Information – record everything from rentals to airlines to hotels and MORE!
- Packing List – From clothing to toiletries to electronics and MORE!
- Daily Vacation Plans – Print out this handy daily planner to keep track of your reservations, places to eat, sites to see and MORE!!
To download your free Vacation Planning Pack, simply enter your email address into the form below. A link to download the pack will be emailed to you. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please email me at HeatherNBowen@gmail.com. Please note, all links expire after 72 hours or 3 download attempts, so please save the file to your computer ASAP. Thanks!