Can you believe we’re already into February? January just flew by – at least for me it did. So now we’re preparing for Valentine’s Day. And while I homeschool our kids, I wanted to create something fun to do for them on Valentine’s Day.
So I created these fun Lunch Box Notes to put with their lunch and snacks all day long! If you send your kids to school, why not put these in with some fun treats or their “normal” food to tell them how special and loved they are by YOU!
There are 28 cards decorated with cute Valentine clipart from My Cute Graphics. Simply cut them apart and use the ones that best suit your child(ren). Since I can’t use pictures of the actual products, here’s just some of the notes that are included and some ideas of what to use with them!
- “I love you a bushel and peck!” ~ Hershey’s Hugs and Kisses
- “I like the way you roll, Valentine!” ~ Rolo’s or Tootsie Rolls
- “You’ve stolen my heart!” ~ Sweethearts
- “You blow me away, Valentine!” ~ Blow Pop or bubble gum
- “You’re one grand kid, Valentine!” ~ 100 Grand candy bar
- “You’re a star, Valentine!” ~ Starburst
- “You’re o’fish’ally my favorite!” ~ Goldfish or Swedish Fish
- “You stole a piece of my heart, Valentine!” ~ Reese’s pieces
- “I love you beary much, Valentine!” ~ Gummy bears, Teddy Grahams
- “You’re Kool Valentine!” ~ Kool-aid
- “I love you to the moon and back!” ~ Moon pies
- “You’re awesome sauce, Valentine!” ~ Applesauce
- “You’re a cutie, Valentine!” ~ Cutie orange
- “You crack me up, Valentine!” ~ crackers
- “I treasure you, Valentine!” ~ Hershey’s treasures