My Fall Homeschool Bucket List was so popular and I have had multiple requests for more homeschool bucket lists, so here is my latest…
Christmas Bucket List for Homeschool Families
1. Build a Gingerbread House.
2. Learn about St. Nicholas.
3. Bake Christmas cookies.
4. Visit a live nativity.
5. Memorize your favorite Christmas carol.
6. Adopt a family in need.
7. Learn the Legend of the Candy Cane.
8. Start a new family tradition.
9. Do a family Advent Study. My printable eBook, My Christmas Wish: a Devotional Prayer Journal for Kids is a fun way to teach your children the true meaning of Christmas. Use promo code bucketlist to take $1.00 off your purchase.
10. Read about the birth of Christ in Luke 2.
11. Watch a Christmas movie.
12. Make a homemade Christmas present for a friend.
14. Make homemade Christmas ornaments.
15. Read the Jesse Tree.
16. Donate used toys.
I’ve also created a printable of this list to help you keep track of what your family has done this holiday season.