I can homeschool the kids. I can be a good wife. I can clean the house. I can do the Mommy thing. I can even fix three meals a day. But how in the world do I do it all every day?!
I don’t even need to tell you that homeschool moms are busy ladies. Often times the most difficult aspect of homeschooling is trying to figure out how to balance the many proverbial hats you’re wearing.
I’m not here to tell you that I’ve got it all figured out. Oh, no, definitely not. Friends, I’m walking alongside you in this journey.
LifeOfAHomeschoolMom.com is simply here to make your life easier, and here’s how:
- You want to spend hours searching the internet for free homeschooling resources, but you just can’t find the time, so I do it for you.
- Need some encouragement on those difficult homeschooling days? You’ll find it here.
- Are you looking for new homeschooling ideas, advice, and honest reviews? This is the place for you.
- Are your homemaking skills lacking? I have some easy tips and tricks for you.
- Is your marriage being neglected because of your many other responsibilities? I’ve been there and can help you fix it.
- Do you simply need to know that there is someone else walking this homeschooling journey with you to encourage you, motivate you, and pray for you? I’m your girl!
Hi, there! I’m Heather Bowen and I’m a Christian wife and mother. My husband, Andrew, and I are blessed to be work at home parents. We are beginning our sixth year of homeschooling our two daughters: Shaylie- age 10 and Nevaeh- age 9. Our family resides in southeastern North Carolina. I’m a former Labor and Delivery nurse turned professional blogger. At the heart of it all though, I’m a homeschool mom just like you swimming through the murky waters in the sea of “trying to get it all done”. My passion is in ministering to homeschooling moms from a genuine and transparent perspective.
I’m so glad you’ve stopped by Life of a Homeschool Mom. While you’re here, check out my favorite posts and take a look at the most recent homeschool freebies. I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for, leave feeling encouraged, and come back often!