Welcome to Day 20 of the 2017 Back to Homeschool Giveaway Extravaganza!! Today's sponsor is State History and I am super excited because they are giving away 5 different products to 5 different winners! Check it out..
Study YOUR state–we have all 50!
State History from a Christian Perspective (Grades 3-12)
- Complete state history course on your state, including text, maps, color state symbol pictures, quizzes, tests, lesson plans, answer key, state constitution study guide
- Students use our text material to construct project notebook either in their own three-ring binder or in A Beka’s preformatted scrapbook, My State Notebook
- Thirty-lesson (6-week) course, easily expandable. One-semester option for secondary level can be teacher-directed or independent study
My State History Funbook (Age 4 – Grade 2)
- Color-cut-paste introduction to your state
- Includes spiral-bound pre-formatted scrap-book with cutouts and state symbol pictures to be pasted into the Funbook
- Correlated with older level so all ages can learn together
OR study ALL FIFTY states!
Fifty States Under God (Grades 3 – 12)
- Workbook study of all fifty states in order of statehood
- Time-line and progressive map study built right into lesson plans (older level only)
- Completely SELF-CONTAINED: provides ALL information necessary to fill in the workpages as well as teacher instructions
- Color state symbol pictures for all 50 states included
Fifty States Under God for Young Learners (Age 4 – Grade 2)
- Color-cut-paste version of the study of all fifty states in order of statehood
- Completely SELF-CONTAINED
- Color state symbol pictures and information cut-outs for all 50 states included
Geography of the Fifty States (Grades 3-12)
- Teaches US Geography though a study of the fifty states in order as they were added to the US
- Correlates geography with history to show how geography affected our nation's growth pattern
- Completely SELF-CONTAINED. Includes tests, answer keys, teacher instructions
State History is also offering 10% off ANY order through 8/31/17 with discount code: GIVEAWAY.
This giveaway has FIVE winners! We will be giving away one copy of each of the 5 State History resources listed above. Each of the 5 winners will receive ONE resource- they are all amazing resources!! To enter to win, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. Open to US residents only. All entries will be verified. The giveaway will close on Friday, 8/18/17 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be announced via email the following day. Good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway