I received a Layla Memory Foam Mattress in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed below are my own. I was not required to publish a positive review.
Now that my children are old enough to sleep through the night, I can think of few things more annoying that not sleeping well. But, a few months ago, I started not sleeping well at all. I would wake up uncomfortable numerous times each night. After trying multiple remedies including adjusting the temperature in the room, using essential oils, taking sleep aids, and decreasing caffeine intake, I finally found the culprit of my problems….MY MATTRESS.
We recently switched from a traditional mattress to a Layla Sleep Memory Foam mattress. From the very first night, all of my “sleep issues” disappeared. I honestly thought it was too good to be true, surely a mattress couldn't make that much a difference…but, here I am two months later and am sleeping 8-9 hours straight each and every night.
Here are the five main reasons why I'm sleeping better at night:
- Memory foam! So, I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical about sleeping on memory foam. Sure, it felt nice, but was it safe? Was it full of chemicals? Would it have an annoying odor? Please note, not all memory foam is created equal. But, Layla memory foam is 100% safe. All foams used in the Layla mattress are made without any ozone-depleters, PBDE flame retardants, VOC’s, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, or any prohibited phthalates. We also use water and food based adhesives which are non-toxic so there’s little to no off gassing odor.
- Choices! Most mattresses don't give you choices when it comes to the level of firmness. But, with a Layla Sleep Memory Foam Mattress, you have choices! If you like your mattress a bit on the firm side, you can do that. If you're wanting something less firm, simpy flip the mattress to the other side. We have chosen the “softer” side and find the firmness to be just right.
- Copper-infused! We've all heard the benefits of copper in terms of circulation and joint/muscle pain…but wouldn't it be amazing if your mattress was infused with copper and you could experience these amazing benefits every night? With a Layla Sleep Memory Foam mattress, you can! My husband is an athlete and as a former athlete myself, I experience quite a bit of joint pain. It has been absolutely amazing to me at how much my joint issues have decreased since I've been sleeping on a copper-infused mattress.
- Thermo-gel cooling! So, you know about those cooling pillows that are so popular right now? The ones that stay cool and don't retain your body heat? Layla Sleep Memory Foam Mattresses are covered with a thermo-gel infused cover to keep you cool. With my traditional mattress, I used to wake up hot and sweaty throughout the night…since switching to this mattress, I haven't experienced waking up in a pool of sweat once.
- Lifetime warranty! I don't think I need to say anything else about that, right?
If you're like me, this all sounds wonderful, but you're still skeptical. You need to try it out for yourself before you'll actually belive all the hype, right?! What if I told you that you can try out a Layla Sleep Memory Foam mattress for 120 nights…and if at the end of those 120 nights, you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it with NO SHIPPING COSTS for a FULL refund! That's incredible, right?! That is how sure they are that you will LOVE your new mattress.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to start your 120-day trial now!