***THIS FREEBIE PROMOTION HAS ENDED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR NEW OFFERS***
I’m so excited to partner with Joanie from Simple Living Mama! She has an amazing resource for all of you preschool parents out there and she’s giving it to MY READERS ONLY for absolutely FREE! It normally sells for $12.99, so this is a deal that you do not want to miss! Check it out…
Are you planning to homeschool your preschooler this year? My Homeschool Preschool Planner from Simple Living Mama is designed to guide you through planning your very own preschool curriculum. With this planner, you will get all of your ideas and resources organized so you can formulate a plan that will work throughout the year. So, what’s included?
- A master supply list of items that are helpful to have on hand
- A Weekly Planner that includes sections for: Calendar time, Letter Introduction, Motor Skills, Arts and Crafts/Sensory Play, Read Aloud, and Outside Play
- A Monthly Planning Sheet
- Supply, Field Trip, and Goals Planner
- Preschool Activity Ideas
- Monthly Theme Ideas
- Blank Monthly Themes Planning Sheet
- Resource Tracker
- What Should My Preschooler Know?
- Sample Preschool Schedule
- Book List
- Morning and Evening Routine Cards
- 1st Day of School Sign
- All About Me Worksheet
By entering your email address to request this free resource, you are giving permission for your email address to be added to both the Life of a Homeschool Mom and Simple Living Mama email lists.