This freebie promotion has ended. Please check back often for additional freebies.
A special bundle just for Life of a Homeschool Mom's readers
Free is fantastic for homeschool moms and this bundle, valued at $28.95, includes the following digital resources to help your homeschool thrive:
- Charlotte Mason Planner
- A Midsummer Night's Dream Bundle and Expansion Pack
Keep reading to find out more details about both of these resources! Or, if you know you want them, go ahead and enter your name and email address into the form below and they will be delivered to your inbox! If you use Gmail, and don't see it in your inbox, be sure to check your promotions folder. Hopefully, it wouldn't land in your spam folder, but you can also check there.
This Charlotte Mason quarterly printable planner is a downloadable PDF file that you may print according to your family's needs.
- A lovely cover page with blank dates so that you can use the planner over each year.
- 4 dividers that have lovely watercolor illustrations and Charlotte Mason quotes.
- Quarterly Planning sheets.
- Weekly planning sheets that may be printed for each child.
- Undated monthly sheets.
- Quarterly review sheets.
- Mother's Journal page to incorporate where you like.
- A primary lined notebooking page.
- An elementary lined notebooking page.
- A field trip record page.
- A printable art page containing the “I am, I can, I ought, I will” motto from Charlotte Mason's schools.
- A Reading log to track books read, the child's view of the book, and how well their narration was completed.
- A Portfolio page to keep records of your child's progress through the year.
- A list of Charlotte Mason's Habits to help guide you through instilling them in your child.
- This is a perpetual planner you can use year after year because it is undated.
This is a downloadable planner that you print yourself. These are tips from printing my own copy:
- 60 pound paper prints well and binds well. It is sturdy enough to last and to prevent much bleeding through if you like heavier inked pens.
- Have your finished planner bound at an office supply store, or get a 3 ring binder to hold it. I prefer the binding option because it is lighter to carry around that way.
- Printing double sided on the weekly planning pages works well and saves paper.
- I printed a mother's journal page on the reverse side of the monthly pages so I could record things that happen that month.
- Have the Habits list included at the end of your binding so it is always a handy reference.
- The note booking pages, field trip records, reading logs, and portfolio pages may all be kept in a 3 ring binder or printed as necessary.
Assembling Your Charlotte Mason Quarterly Planner
A Midsummer Night's Dream Bundle and Expansion Pack
A Midsummer Night's Dream Bundle includes copywork selections from the play in zaner-bloser primary lined, elementary lined, and cursive. The selections include Bottom's Dream, Puck's Epilogue, and Oberon's instructions to Puck.
A Midsummer Night's Dream expansion pack includes a character list, character analysis and illustration sheets, and 56 vocabulary cards taken directly from the play.