If there’s one thing that I have found amazing to bake with, it’s Nutella. The stuff is so good! It gives a certain sweetness to my desserts without being too rich and overbearing.
For Valentine’s Day, give these Nutella Valentine Cookie Cups a try. They are perfect as a little sweet treat after dinner. You could also make these for a child’s party!
Nutella Valentine Cookie Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray your mini muffin pan with a nonstick coating.
2. Place an individual cookie dough piece into each muffin pan and bake for 12 minutes.
3. Place the muffin pan on a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes.
4. Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
4. Gently pop the cookie cups out of each mold and place on the cookie sheet.
5. Spoon the entire jar of Nutella into a disposable frosting bag or a gallon Ziploc bag with the corner tip cut off.
6. Pipe the hazelnut spread into each cookie cup.
7. Sprinkle the white sugar pearls and red heart confetti sprinkles on top of each cookie cup.
*Store in a single layer in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
**Recipe yield 2 dozen cookie cups.
What are your favorite Valentine’s treats?