Determining how your child learns is a huge factor in determining the success of your homeschool. You have to teach according to how each child learns. But how in the world do you find out your child’s learning style??
Kidzmet is your answer!
Click here to read our personal story of how Kidzmet truly did save our homeschool.
Sounds awesome, huh?
BUT, it gets better!!
Teach your child or student subject matter in a way that celebrates and embraces their unique spirit and learning style! The Learning Playbook Kit by Kidzmet is a detailed, practical guide that will help you identify what type of learner your child is to help them excel and develop confidence in their learning and study strengths. Parents are raving how the research-backed strategies in this book support and encourage kids’ educations in ways that are best for them, while teaching each child the most effective learning strategies, as well as how and when to use them. The Learning Playbook will develop an appetite for learning in your child and will help you better understand their unique personality, innate talents and predominant learning style!
Who is it for?
- Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers
- Any child with any learning style
What is included?
Learning Playbook Kit includes:
- Printed Learning Playbook
- Includes Learning Personality quiz for any age child
- All Personality Types description to teach:
- How to create a learning environment that allows each of your kids to excel and develop confidence in their unique abilities.
- How to support and encourage your kids’ educations in ways that are best for them.
- How to teach each of your kids the most effective learning strategies for them, as well as how and when to use them.
- CD of printable templates for homework and studying
- 4 Time Management Templates to make sure work gets done on time
- 3 Project Planning Templates to help your child divide up steps to project success in different ways
- 8 Comprehension Templates to help your child explain, translate and demonstrate understanding
- 5 Analysis Templates to help your child dissect new information into parts and understand how to classify the knowledge
- 4 Evaluation Templates to help your child form their own opinions and think critically about thoughts and ideas posed by others
- 5 Synthesis Templates to help your child generalize from facts, predict/draw conclusions, and use old ideas to create new ones
- Multiple Intelligence Book
- Includes 101 Learning activities to give parents ideas of how to flex their child’s mind muscles at home in enjoyable ways